Welcome to my homepage!
My name is Dechao Meng (孟德超 in Chinese).
I’m from Qingdao, Shandong province, China.
I received my bachelor degree from Beihang University in 2017.
Now I am a PhD candidate in the Institue of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Science,
under the directing of Qingming Huang and Liang Li.
I have published some simple works of vehicle re-identification.
Besides, I’m also interested in robotics (SLAM, navigation).
I love programming and exploring unknown things.
If you want to talk with me, send email to email@example.com
2020.07.26 Two papers has been accepted by ACMMM20!
- Dechao Meng, Liang Li, Shuhui Wang, Xingyu Gao, Zheng-Jun Zha, Qingming Huang: Fine-grained Feature Alignment with Part Perspective Transformation for Vehicle ReID, ACMMM20 [pdf]
- Dechao Meng, Liang Li, Xuejing Liu, Yadong Li, Shijie Yang, Zhengjun Zha, Xingyu Gao, Shuhui Wang, Qingming Huang: Parsing-based View-aware Embedding Network for Vehicle Re-Identification. CVPR 2020 [arxiv][code]
- Xuejing Liu, Liang Li, Shuhui Wang, Zheng-Jun Zha, Dechao Meng, Qingming Huang: Transferrable Referring Expression Grounding with Concept Transfer and Context Inheritance , ACMMM20
- Xuejing Liu, Liang Li, Shuhui Wang, Zheng-Jun Zha, Dechao Meng, Qingming Huang: Adaptive Reconstruction Network for Weakly Supervised Referring Expression Grounding. ICCV 2019: 2611-2620
- Shijie Yang, Liang Li, Shuhui Wang, Dechao Meng, Qingming Huang, Qi Tian: Structured Stochastic Recurrent Network for Linguistic Video Prediction. ACM Multimedia 2019: 21-29
- Ruijuan Chang, Rong Ding, Mengxiang Lin, Dechao Meng, Zeye Wu, Meng Hang: An experimental evaluation of balance strategy based obstacle avoidance. ICARCV 2016: 1-6